Thursday, October 21, 2010

You make me smile




Everything I wore these few days was just wrong. Hence the lack of outfit pictures and uploads on lookbook. I felt extremely uncomfortable in what i wore and I have no idea how I could even walk out of my house looking like a disaster. I've been so uninspired lately its starting to scare me. However, things are starting to look up and I finally managed to take some pictures today without feeling the urge to delete them right away afterwards.

Besides, it's hard to take pictures of yourself when you don't have a personal photographer following you around. Oh, and also when complete strangers say hi to you when they walk by while you are posing for the camera on self timer mode. Talk about awkward. Haha.

P.S. I have a tendency to over-edit my photos.


1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white look!
    And your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete