Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bliss




Knit cardigan - Witchery

I am horrible at posing for the camera, and I have evidence to prove my point, simply because I feel so awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera. I am a thousand times more comfortable when placed behind a camera which is why you'll probably see me behind one at a party almost 80 percent of the time. If asked to pose for the camera, I will probably refuse before relenting and making a halfhearted attempt at posing.

Having said that, I was extremely pleased with these photos from my 5 minute photoshoot yesterday. For some reason, I was in such a good mood, I still am actually, and I felt nothing but joy and peace. Feels quite unreal actually. Anyway, I hope you guys will have a great week ahead! I'll be busy with school work and stuff and I'm really trying to manage my time properly. But other than that, I'm just enjoying what life has to offer right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment