Monday, November 15, 2010

Who knew





Sheer button ups, velvet maxi skirt and bag - thrifted, , white tank - supre, rings and bracelets - sportsgirl and random shops, wedges - korea
Indoor photographing makes my life so much easier. I do not have to deal with falling cameras, unfavourable weather conditions and last but not least, inquisitive stares from passersby which I dread the most. Well, actually I dread falling cameras just as much.

Anyway, this skirt was meant for my Halloween party but I like to pair it with something more casual for daily wear. I found this sheer navy button ups at an opshop just as I was about to leave the store. As I scanned the racks, the material caught my eyes and I couldn't believe my luck when I pull the shirt off from the racks. This was exactly what I had been looking for and I have been wearing it frequently ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment