Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We run amok, in places where we are left alone.






Top - guy's cotton on, Maxi Skirt - Topshop, Clutch - Accessorize

This clutch is probably one of my favourite purchases from my shopping spree when I was away on a holiday. As soon as I laid my eyes on it, I knew that I had to have it. And when I saw the 1/2 price tag hanging on it, I grabbed one off the hook right away and within 5 minutes, I was out of the store with this clutch which was wrapped up nicely in pink tissue even though I had sworn to myself that I was not gonna buy anymore stuff the day before. Which was probably why I felt a little guilty when I stepped out of the store. And probably because I have not even been in the building for more than 10 minutes. But the 1/2 price tag certainly made me feel a little, if not a whole lot, better.

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails and bag and shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ria! You're always so generous with your compliments!:)

    ReplyDelete