Tuesday, March 22, 2011

who you are

Teasy does it by opi, DS mystery by opi and galaxy by sportsgirl

A kid's shirt which I got for just a dollar at an opshop (thrift shop) and attempted to shred the back which consumed 13hours of my weekend, leaving me with a partly shredded panel which takes up only a fraction of the back. Which means I still have a long way to go. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started shredded. It looked so easy! I guess looks can be deceiving. Fresh bread with cheesy scrambled eggs on a Sunday morning makes my day. Taking random pictures of fresh carnations (or anything that is in my sight for that matter) is what I do when I get bored and then leaving them in my folder for the next few months is usually what happens next. Nails in the shade of Effiel for this colour by opi was what I had for most of my summer as it unexpectedly became my favourite colour for that season which came as a surprise because I usually stick to my usual dark vampy/gothic/rocker/whatever-you-wanna-call-it nail polishes which reminds me of the galaxy, pictured above. Also, I discovered that triangle-like tipped nails are convenient for someone like me as it's extremely easy to touch up as well as to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment