1. I couldn't resist it. I just had to start off the post with the Jeffrey Campbell box. I'm such a tease aren't I?;) Haha.
2. Tried on a jacket at Salvos before deciding that we weren't meant to be.
3. Pancake with drizzled honey and strawberries which I made yesterday morning.
4. Beautiful sunset.
5. Beautiful lightings at Ikea. Couldn't stop staring at them so I took a picture instead. It lasts longer. Haha.
6. Chunky heeled platforms at Salvos which I fell in love with but couldn't take home cause it was a size too big:(
7. Moose shaped pasta at Ikea. So cute!
8. Fairy lightings hanging in an alley. Wonder where it leads to.
9. Strawberry yogurt with crushed oreo bits is soooo good. You should try it.
10. And lastly, Jeffrey Campbell's Glen zip. I hope you guys aren't disappointed! I know many expected it to be Lita's. But I guess I don't like it as much as most people. Don't get me wrong, I mean I like them, but I think I like seeing them on other people more than the thought of owning them. If that makes any sense?
Join the giveaway here!