Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nothing's ever what it seems

Jonathan Aston Mock Suspender Tights - ASOS, Secondhand poncho, Skater dress worn as skirt, Ring - street vendor and Sportsgirl

It's funny how you end up wearing certain pieces of clothing that you own over and over again despite your initial prediction that it'd probably end up at the back of your closet. It's just the complete opposite of how we sometimes convince ourselves to acquire pieces of clothing which we either end up selling them off or give away regretfully in hopes that they will end up in better hands. However, most of the time, they just lie forgotten in the dark corners of your wardrobe.

When I first purchased this poncho and skater dress, it was on impulse and there were times I considered selling them off. However, over time, I realised that they were probably one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe. I now know of at least nine different ways to wear this poncho and the skater dress which I wore as a skirt goes well with many of my outfits. I think these are definitely a must have for me.


Ps. I love my mock suspender tight so much that I'm almost afraid of wearing them for the fear of ripping them. They're really comfortable for winter though!

***

The giveaway closes on 31th July, join here if you have not entered!

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit, this always happens to me with clothes too! Your rings are amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just amazing!!! And the photos look great.

    xox Courtney Michele
    Breakfast in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit and the pictures are so amazing! you look great :)

    check out my blog and please follow if you like :)
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. super love your tights! nice photos too!!! =))

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! you look amazing :')
    following you doll,
    check out my blog maybe?
    Sheniquaoutar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, I enjoy everything about these photos.

    xx Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is just.... I'm speechless! Love the avant garde easthetics. Black and white adds some edge. The whole effect is just wonderful!

    Closet Full Of Style

    ReplyDelete