Tuesday, August 23, 2011

bangle or ring?



So...I got bored one day and decided that I didn't have enough rings which resulted in this little diy. I decided that I was going to turn one of my bangles into a ring.

It was insanely difficult.

I did have some help from two pilers and a piece of unwanted denim cloth though. So an hour later, together with a whole lot of patience, I ended up with sore palms and fingers. Well that and this piece of metal which fits my fingers snug enough to be considered a ring.

15 comments:

  1. I love it! oh, I wish I could buy one somewhere, I'm too impatient to make one myself. It's overly cool!

    love, Marie My from www.nemesisbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cool, good job :)

    http://bitterdoglady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a brilliant idea!
    i'm totally in love with the simplicity of your blog, i'll be following you lovely! :)

    jessie x

    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! and i just realised you're form perth too! what a small world haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring! Good job!

    Stop by my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! people would pay big bucks for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best DIY I've seen in a long time! It's so simple but with great result! :D
    Followed, love your style and can't wait for next time when you'r bored to come up with new ideas :P

    Closet Full Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome idea! x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. well that's efficient, haha! you're so creative! and it turned out great! and unique for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool idea! i always get so inspired by DIY's but i never end up doing them. must stop procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. but it does look good ! Definitely!

    ReplyDelete