Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't let dreams be dreams





Oversized wool jacket - thrifted, Cotton t - Bonds, Faux suede shorts - Dotti, Feather necklace - F21, Boots - random shop


First of all, a big hello to all my new followers!


Also, I would like to thank everyone for their lovely comments. You've all been really kind and generous with your compliments and I just want to say that it means a lot to me. There are times when I just feel like I haven't done enough but your comments prove me otherwise.


I've been living in the jacket pictured above ever since the temperature dipped back down, reminding me that it's still winter and not a preferable warmer season. It's one of my warmest jackets and it goes great with most of my outfits! While I would like to post more, I think I'll just leave it here for now as the weather hasn't been great these days and I'm not feeling too good right now.


Oh, and before I forget, the winner of the giveaway is Nicole O! Gonna email you shortly!


Wish I could give everyone who took part a hat! But sadly, I only have one to giveaway. Alright, I'll be back soon! Hopefully feeling better then.

27 comments:

  1. I love the faux suede shorts! So gorgeous.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're definitely right.. don't let dreams be just dreams..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, love this oversize jacket, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    Your hair it's so amazing!
    I loved the necjlace!
    kisses
    xx
    Lili

    http://chicreaction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting blog. This outfit is cute and I LOVE the necklace.

    http://fashionb-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post!! Great blog- following you :)

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww, love this outfit! that coat looks so cozy. and i gotta say i'm also digging your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love this outfit, great blog :)

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is amazing love! Followed you, would be great if you could follow back :)
    http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit and gorgeous blog!
    Following, I hope you'll follow me back! >3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit!

    xx
    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute photos! Love the necklace xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is GORGEOUS. I love the oversized coat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your feather necklace!!
    So amazing...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cool outfit. Really shows your style, like!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look really stylish! I love your coat and the necklace is stunning:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great dear! I love love love your shorts (suede shorts are amazing)!



    p.s: check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely outfit!
    Great boots and necklace!

    ReplyDelete