Sunday, August 14, 2011

what is reality


Faux suede button up & bag - Thrifted, Glen zip wedges - Jeffrey Campbell, Skater dress as skirt - Korea

Oh how I love this bag! I don't carry it out as much as I do with my other bags since I'm more fond of larger bags as they fit all my junk. But I love the structure of this bag and it fits my netbook which I carry almost everywhere. So this is my go to bag on days that I can bear to leave my junk at home.

Speaking of junk, it's funny how female always carry so much stuff around. My biology teacher in high school once joked that her bag is like Mary Poppin's. She told us about an incident where the wheels of some theatre prop fell off and the drama teacher turned to her for help by asking her if she happened to carry a screwdriver in her handbag. It was pretty hilarious.

Anyway, have a great week ahead! I'm looking forward to the weekends already. Will be back soon!

ps. I tweaked the blog design a lil. Does it look any better? I would love to redo the whole template but I doubt I have time to do it.

18 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    I really like your outfit!
    You look so pretty;)I love your bag!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers:)Follow back?:)
    Greetings from Tuscany
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there. thanks for thw comment.
    the bag and shoes are to die for!
    i like your style anyways.
    let's follow each oother?
    i am following you now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog :) yours is gorgeous!! I loveee the shoes and bag! Following you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love your shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the casual look.. awesome shoes!
    giveaway on my blog!
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute snaps!! the bag is gorg! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the bag and the shoes! They're both gorgeous. Loving this outfit!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog!!! I love the shoes ;) and I follow You! Check out my blog if you like Vintage ;)

    San from
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your bag! and also ur style! i follow you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heeey! :D
    Loove the shoes and the bag!
    I love how the bag has a classy look to it. :D
    Nice outfit btw. :)
    LOL @ the story of your teacher! It made me laugh :D

    Thanks for your awesome comment on my sticker post! :D
    Yeah, I loooove Ikea, it is the 1 store that's not fashion related, and you can spend hours in and not get bored! :D I enjoy looking at their catalogs too. lol
    Oh @ trying on the Lita's :D. I have still yet to try them LOL. Thank youuuuu SOO MUCH for your comment on my stickers! Means soo much to me! :D
    ♥ Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wedges, wouldn't mind a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge fan of those outfit. It's all about the classy and chic!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking about the other woman

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving this bag! and your blog!

    please follow mine

    http://www.trishasepicreviews.blogspot.com/

    Ive followed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, I love those heels ! Cute bag too.
    I'm looking for some wedges for myself right now, so I notice whenever someone is wearing them ! :>

    Thanks for your comment! It would be lovely to see you at my blog sometimes again, maybe even follow each other. I have a giveaway in my blog right now, if you'd like to take part ^^

    indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with that bag! I've been looking for one for ages. Stunning outfit!
    LUAR BLOG

    x

    ReplyDelete