Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Skin

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Multiway top worn as cardigan, Romper - F21, Sheer top - thrifted, Heels - Witchery

It was a slightly chilly day when my friend and I attended some of the events by Perth Fashion Festival but I was tired of bundling up after 3 months of winter. So I on this outfit and did not regret my choice as my cardigan, worn as a top here, actually kept me warm despite the gusty winds. While waiting for the next event to start, my friend and I decided that we needed to find a place to rest our feets and get away from the lunchtime crowd. Much to our delight we found this sanctuary in the midst of the bustling city and we just lingered around for an hour or two. I had a pretty good time during Perth Fashion Festival and I'm actually looking forward to the next festival. Hopefully it'll be even more interesting next year!

By the way, if you're interested in the belt, do look out for the next post as I'll be posting up more details on how you can get your hands on one of them.

8 comments:

  1. Love that outfit! You look so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could we not be interested in the belt?! It looks amazing!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so elegant!
    many kisses from italy!
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow wow wow! I need to get me one of those belts! Please do tell where it's from? I'm in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your belt, I am looking for one like this since a while now! Where did you get yours??

    ReplyDelete