Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Could Have Been

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Denim shirt - Cotton on, Chiffon button up - Vintage, Faux suede shorts - Dotti, Deena and Ozzy Moto boots - Urban Outfitters


I fell in love with these boots sometime back but didn't buy it at that time because I was too broke and was secretly hoping that they would be discounted. And when they were, I ordered one right away. I was blown away when they arrived because they look so so good in person! I even contemplated buying another pair because that was just how obsessed I was. Alas, they don't have any in my size anymore. That is probably a good thing for my bank account.

They remind me of the chunky heeled platforms that I fell in love with once upon a time in a faraway salvos (pictured here) which I regretted not getting. However, I am now glad that I found a new love. The fact that it's the most comfortable pair of heels that I own makes me certain that we will not be parting any time soon.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week! I shall blog more regularly once my tortuous exams are over. I can't wait!

24 comments:

  1. nice blog and pretty outfit. I'm following now :)

    I've just started my own blog. Check it out if you want and comment or follow if you like! Kisses!
    http://mariafashion93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand a lot your obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures and your outfit :)

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful, I like your boots*-*
    kisses from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my horror movie post, if your interested i am doing a post on the film 'in time' tomorrow, you may prefer that?

    please follow if you are interested :) also loving the boots you have featured! i need a pair! very rock inspired!

    Trisha

    http://trishasepicreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool boots! Very nice look. White jacket looks really great on you, I somehow don't know how to use one ;)

    Have a nice weekend,

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are gorgeous!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing shoes! they look great :D
    hope your exams finish up nicely - hang in there and good luck! <3
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god! your photos are just wonderful! i'm jealouusssss. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, best of luck with the exams.
    Then onto the point...The shoes are amaaaazing and your hair?even more perfect!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl! I like your style and those shoes are amazing!! Thanks for your comment! Hope we can follow each other :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing blog <3 <3 Love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. your boots kinda look like a wang. that makes me like them a lot.
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit looks great. Lovely!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blog! always love stalking fellow aussie bloggers :)
    have a lovely week! Hope you can check out my new blog too :)
    Monica - Le Chic World

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I've totally forgotten to tell how cool your boots are. <3

    Thanks for your comment dear!
    There has been loads of snow, but then it's been so warm that all melted - raining something between snow and water :D Well, I hope we get a slightly whiter Christmas anyway - 1 week left :)

    Have a nice weekend,
    xx indie by heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. your shoes are just incredible! loving your blog :)
    xxxx


    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  18. great shorts!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the look! Great styling

    much love from canada,

    northern style exposure

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete