Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Longing for summer

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1. I am OBSESSED with these boots(shall blog about them in the next post).

2. Samples from Everyday Mineral. I love the packaging! You can try them out for only $5!

3. My dress for my coming 18th birthday(it's more of a slip but really, does it matter?).

4. Past issue of Frankie.


Sorry for going missing! I've just been extremely busy with uni. The projects we got were just insane and exams are coming so I've been busying with that as well.

Anyway, these are basically all my puchases the past month. Or two. I'm not even joking. Well, actually there's about 2 more items not pictured but that's basically it. I thought that it'd be a good idea to go on a shopping ban because I've been splurging on unnessary things and I always end up wishing that I had more money to spend on nicer, pricier items and possibly more practical things, like a new camera lens, which I've been wanting for ages, or a nice bag to replace the one which I've been using for...3 years? 4 years? Yeah, I definitely need to invest in a new bag.

Besides, I'll be going away for holiday during summer break to Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok and possibly Indonesia so I'll be needing the money for the shopping sprees (I'm envisioning myself coming out of the newly opened h&m in Singapore with heaps of bags right now. It probably wouldn't happen but one can dream! Haha) and the glorious food which I have missed dearly and will be indulging in very soon. So, that is a trip which I am certainly looking forward to!

But first, I have exams to get over with and I shall get back to studying. I will be back soon!

p.s. how good are those boots?!?

22 comments:

  1. cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great boots! the photos are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn! those boots are soo good!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! Beautiful shoes! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool can those boots be???????

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm totally in the same boat as you about uni :(
    those shoes are amazing, can't wait to see how you style them!

    when do you finish exams lovely?
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I love your boots!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous boots!

    www.myoriginalfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Frankie + your boots!! You have an awesome blog.

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures darl! you have a great blog here, all your posts are so stylin. sweet boots by the way. would love to be follow friends? :)

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boots!

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh damn, those boots are GREAT. I'd wear them everyday, and they are perfect for winter ! Nice post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots and your blog are awesome! Just started to follow!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Frankie mag <3
    Ohhh and shopping spree? So jealousssssss you better buy lotsa cool things and show us!!

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely boots! and blog. I'm a new follower! xx sophia http://cphcandybysophia.blogspot.com/ take a look around my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ewoefpefw0sjw! Those boots are amaziinggggg! Very jealous :o
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like your ideas and the style of this blog.

    Check out mine and let me know what do you think about?

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete