Friday, December 30, 2011

Fairy Lights

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, I'm currently in KL, Malaysia and these are just a few pictures which I took the past week or so during the Christmas period here. Some of these pictures were actually taken with my new lens and I think I can safely say that I love it more than my other lens! Anyway, I'm off on a road trip tomorrow to Penang. Long regarded as the food capital of Malaysia, it is known to entice visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. I have never been there before so I'm pretty excited since I'm a sucker for good food and I've heard nothing but praise about that place. I shall be back soon with more pictures, but till then, have a good New Years everyone!

16 comments:

  1. sounds like you've had yourself a busy holiday period dear! so lucky :D
    hope you have an amazing time in malaysia and share lots of photos when you get back!
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty pictures, hope you have a great time in KL and have a fab NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! Seems like so much fun and hope to visit Malaysia very soon one day on my way home to Australia! best food :)
    Have a wonderful New Years too! and enjoy your lovely road trip and holiday for now amidst blogging to tell us about it hehe.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics! Happy NYE!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best wishes for you in this new year.
    Great blog.

    http://paquetevitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun on your second trip! I really like your collection of the moments of christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! And you've got a lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so pretty! thanks for sharing... happy new year

    xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are beautiful, I hope you had an amazing Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see the photos on food lol :D merry christmas. i feel so jolly from looking at these pics lol and happy new year! keep in touch ;)

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, wish it was Christmas again already now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!! :)..

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You take amazaing photos! Love them all :)

    xo

    C

    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful pics! I love KL, such good shopping! Plus the markets are to die for. Great post hun!

    Xx
    http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whether you are after some elegant white fairy lights to brighten up a vase full of flowers, or you are holding a disco themed party for teenagers and want some colourful, flashing rope lights, you will always find the right fairy lights for your needs.

    ReplyDelete