Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Everchanging

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry for disappearing. Just got back from the longest holiday I have ever had with memories to last a lifetime. I might post up more pictures from my trip later on but right now and I'm just settling down and getting ready for uni to start.
Anyway, this is pretty much my favourite shirt at the moment. I picked it up at Zara while I was in KL and I still can't believe there are only 2 stores here in Australia. I wish there was a Zara here in Perth. Perth is so deprived. Seriously. Also, looking at these pictures makes me miss my hair. I visited a random hairdresser the other day as my usual hairdresser was away and asked for a trim. However, the hairdresser decided to take things into her own hand and gave me a bob instead, much to my horror. I was not myself for the next few hours. Alas, hair extensions are out of the question. Guess I'll just have to wait another year for it to grow out.

6 comments:

  1. these photos could seriously be in an editorial, they're so lovely <3
    and yesss i agree 100% perth is so deprived. zara was amazing i literally spent 10 minutes in there and walked away with so much - i already miss the shopping :(
    i'm dreading going back to uni, hope you're enjoying the last few days before it starts again. maybe i'll see you around campus this semester :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fab.

    Love the low back.

    xx

    confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sorry to hear about the visit to hairdresser.. My hair needed to be cut some years back, and I didn't feel girly / me at all. But I bet you look adorable! Would love to see some shots of the new cut..:>

    Nice to hear from you again!
    Have a lovely weekend,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll wait together dear.... I've had the same experience earlier this year.
    Amazing pics btw.
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like youe shirt, simple but intresting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pics are so dreamy! love it!

    xoxo
    www.mysocialstylist.com

    ReplyDelete