Saturday, March 17, 2012

Anybody Here?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sorry for disappearing! I'm just not very motivated to blog recently. These are pretty much the only pictures I've gotten my friend to take for me over the past 3 weeks. Or rather, 3 months. I do realise that I have not really been doing outfits posts but I'll try to do more more regularly (It would actually be much easier if my wireless shutter remote did not end up in the washing machine)
To make up for it, I'll have more photos from my trip, a diy post and a giveaway coming up. So look out for them!
Also, I'm now on twitter! Yes, I know, #latetotheparty. Follow me, tweet me and recommend me some people to follow here: @justerinz

17 comments:

  1. Great pictures <3
    and beautiful blog
    I'm your new Googlefriend and Bloglovin follower ;)

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    xx
    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! ^^

    You look really lovely in those photos. Also the one of bird, great.
    I have same kind of difficulties with my outfit posts, I did have a remote to my old camera but that broke .. There's timer but it's not as easy / quick.
    But there's plenty of other stuff to post, those are lovely too - to me atleast ! ^^

    Have a lovely day,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ps. Birthday Giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a chic outfit, the photograph of the bird is beautiful
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the peter pan collar is darling.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the b&w!!
    can't wait for the upcoming pics :)

    x x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that a peacock? i love the B&W pics

    Hey, would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!
    I really like your blog, keep posting girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pics are so retro! White blouse plus black skirt is great not only for the first day at school ;p

    Can't Afford Chanel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very interesting pictures!!! love the look.

    x Marina

    www.cococamarel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photography!Love this look

    ReplyDelete
  13. i know where these photos were taken ;) heheh
    hope you've been well lovely! i'm still yet to run into you at uni!
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete