Sunday, March 25, 2012

Denim On Denim

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inner Denim Button-up - thrifted, Outer Denim Button-up - Cotton On DIY-ed, Shorts - DIY (Similar one here), Shoes - Singapore

I have been dying to try out denim on denim but it has been way too warm for this the past few months and even though it's towards the end of march, I can hardly call this autumn here in Perth. As soon as it hit 26 degrees the other day, I happily pulled out my denim (the
inner button ups isn't exactly denim but it does resemble denim if you don't look too closely so it'll do) and put on my current favourite pair of shoes.

A little story: Just before I chanced upon this pair of shoes in a store while I was in Singapore, I had been dreaming about it and was wishing that somebody would design shoes with cut out sides. Days later, I spotted them and just couldn't believe that such a pair actually existed! I was quite happy when I found them really
. They're perfect for both warm and cool days so I've been wearing them throughout summer and autumn.

Anyway, I'll try to put up the other posts that I promised earlier, so hopefully they're be up by the end of this week. Also, follow me on twitter(@justerinz) if you have an account!

16 comments:

  1. i love the detail of the denim, so rad!!

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim on denim is one of my faaav combinations!! And your shoes r too cute!!
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your shorts!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great look ! I love your denim shirt, anything lighter really goes for me right now :> + ripped look, nice. ^^

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm back already :P

    I'm giving away 7 Bar necklaces wanted to share with you :P

    7 Bar Necklaces GIVEAWAY! Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that look,awesome

    I'm now following you

    xo

    http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit!


    Love,



    Refineness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with your style! Now following :)
    I'd love if you checked out my blog too!

    angela - the lovely cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. How risky! Denim on denim! But it works so well because they are different colors! Executed brilliantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good darling! would you like to follow each other?:X
    http://www.fashionspot.ro/2012/03/black-and-floral.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love denim over denim and you pulled it out nicely without making it too much

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shoes ARE awesome. majorly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog! and your outfit too!!!, you have a new fan :D

    xoxo Julieta
    www.vjuliet.com

    ReplyDelete