Saturday, June 30, 2012

Golden, just like the stars above


I had to put blogging on hold the past few weeks because of exams but I'm finally back after a short break. I think it's been almost a month now since I last visited the blogs I follow and it's such a strange feeling not knowing what's been happening in the blogosphere. I'm pretty sure I'll be spending the next few days catching up and basically making up for lost time. For now, I'll leave you with this collage I just put together. I actually really enjoy putting together these collages. Can't help but wish I can actually wear the outfits I put together!

16 comments:

  1. wonderful outfit, the shirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these items! Especially the cuff-it's gorgeous:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all perfection. The House Of Harlow necklace is gorgeous and those flats are such a staple item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope all your exams went well lovely. i basically disappeared from the planet during exam period i know what you mean about catching up on blogs haha
    and loving all the little gold accents in this look, black and gold are so perfect together :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that see through shirt!

    chooohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love every piece here. and that clutch is a winner.
    XO

    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful, it all looks so good together!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some awesome 4EVER WITH EVERYONE bracelets on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO so loving that gold metallic skirt and the cuff. I'm really into metallics as of late.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore each and everyone one of these pieces, very cool!


    http://blogprimadonna.blogspot.com
    http://blogprimadonna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this entire outfit ! especially the gold skirt !


    xx
    jinna
    http://greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh hat skirt is so lovely <3 Need it haha
    great picks :)

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is gorgeous
    i love the whitness .. and of course youre wonderful styling!

    just followed it !
    xx [ aphrodite blue.com ]

    ReplyDelete