Sunday, June 10, 2012

LIGHTS

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Knit Cardigan - TEMT; Shirt - Lights; Shorts - Thrifted; Boots - Dr Martens
I don't know if you guys have heard of Lights but I love her music so much and have been listening to her songs for years. I finally got to see her perform a few days ago and it was amaazinggg. I even managed to get a picture with her and have her sign this shirt that I'm wearing. She was such a sweetheart! This is definitely my favourite shirt right now. And I also have a new favourite knit cardigan. Currently obsessing over knit. I picked this up before the concert and the funny thing was, I thought it was from Valleygirl and didn't even realise that it's actually from temt until an hour later when I looked at the shopping bag while I was waiting for the concert to start. This is how much I pay attention to where I shop at.

Pictures from the concert. Got to see the Jezabels too which was a bonus.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love LIGHTS! Siberia's my favorite song. Your look is perfect for the concert.

    xoxo,
    Taylyn.
    www.onlyforthesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I like your hair! I wish I could do something like that but it would not suit me.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your look! I totally interviewed LIGHTS for Parlour magazine a couple of years ago, wild! She's ultra nice.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelove your outfit. that knit is awesome.
    xo


    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THE JEZABELS!!!!!!!! I DIE! i want to see them so bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit and that cardigan isperfectionnn
    live music is always the best :))

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I just discovered your blog- your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! I look forward to seeing your future posts, have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these photos look stunning! Not to mention your outfit! I'm a new follower.

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is so cool
    I love your blog <3
    Do you want to follow eachother?

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I FREAKING LOVE THE JEZEBELS! So lucky to have seen them too~
    PS: looking mighty stylish as always (:

    ReplyDelete