Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Out

Top - asos(guy's section); Shorts - thrifted/diy; Necklace - F21
I used to hated pink with passion when I was younger and if someone had told me back then that I
 would one day end up with pink tips, I would have laughed in their face. But I guess things changed
 and I found myself dying my hair pink as soon as my exam ended last week.
The timing is perfect as I am now starting a black out challenge organised by Monique of Mon Amie so I
 have to do away with the black in my outfits and add more colour instead. I decided to somewhat match my
 hair for the first outfit and surprised myself because I hardly wear so many colours in an outfit. Anyway, this
is one of the many more outfits to come!

18 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous :) And all the photos are so great. Cool look!

    Satu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the dark pink shorts!

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tips look so good on you! Love the outfit too (:
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so gorgeous! :)) I love love love your outfit and your blog is so awesome!! New follower here/ hihi :"3 anyway, I hope you can visit my blog too and follow if you like it. hope we can be friends ;DD

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look babe'n I love this!!!!

    x

    ps. I used to hate pink too and in my latest post I'm all pink :$ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful photos, love the style!
    Your blog is great, keep it up!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could last a single say without some kind of black in my outfit! So, I'm really looking forward to seeing the other outfits from this challenge! I love this, it still feels like quite a dark outfit, thanks to the moody hues.
    PS: Love the pink in your hair too, it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pink tips! and those shorts! and totes loving checking out all the Black Out girls! Finding some wonderful new blogs! cant wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pink tips - had pink streaks once, it was awesome!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely summer outfit! I really like your pink hair too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your hair!!

    http://ambrosialminds.blogspot.com.au

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great simple outfit! :) and love the hair!

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've put all these tones together. Good stuff.

    http://lefaz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the vibe of these photos. you look amaze x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome post! You look awesome with this look, and the blog is amazing :D

    xx

    I want to live in L.A

    ReplyDelete