Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lace

 photo DSC_0063c_zps6baa63a8.jpg  photo DSC_0048a_zps04ce3ee7.jpg  photo DSC_0066a_zps6d030a95.jpg  photo DSC_0055b_zpsa6fb49ea.jpg
Knit - F21; Lace Shorts - Cotton On; Satchel - Thrifted; Ring - ASOS

I'm still alive in case anyone is wondering where I went to. I was forced to take a break from blogging 
after my laptop screen broke. I have the worst luck with electronics really. Being away for the summer 
break makes it even harder to find the time to deal with it. But everything's good for the moment and I'm
 trying to make the most out of my time here in Singapore and Malaysia. I'm just really glad to be away
 from the ridiculous heat in Perth even if it means having to deal with the humidity and rain. They don't 
really bother me as much as the heat does. Anyway, this was the last outfit I took on a relatively cooling
 day before I left Perth. 

Vacation outfit posts to come!

p.s. those lace shorts were only ten bucks!

21 comments:

  1. omg your shorts are so so cute!

    http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those shorts and that ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! Love it and love all the pictures on it!
    This is a fun place to be at! Come by my blog and if you like it let's follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and even Instagram if you like;)!

    Would love to keep in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great neutral outfit! looks super comfy and stylish :)

    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these shorts! so going to cotton on after work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much!! This is a cute outfit!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a lovely and simple outfit. thank you for sharing it! and what a steal on the shorts!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts, Cotton On is actually the best for bargains!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely bag...

    have a sneak peek of my blog...new posts are comming up...if you really like it please follow on bloglovin, gfc and lookbook ...already followed of course..

    xoxo

    comme il faut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shorts are beautiful x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool post! i like it! :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit + hair!! <3

    www.katvaldez.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mm I love those lace shorts! Super pretty.

    I came across your blog on Bloglovin and I am so glad I did. I'm following you now. You have great style.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cool post, I am now following :)
    Have a look at my blog, Pho London Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a beautiful outfit! love your blog by the way! i followed right away! would be so honoured if you checked out my blog! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Erin! I love your blog:)
    The sweater of that look is perfect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete