Monday, March 25, 2013

Mirror

 photo DSC_0430stitched_zps0ff84533.jpg  photo DSC_0434_zpsb478cf9c.jpg  photo DSC_0427a_zps66d7c9f8.jpg  photo DSC_0432_zpsf3d56b02.jpg  photo DSC_0394_zpsa285cb18.jpg  photo DSC_0447a_zps07113964.jpg
Top - Motel rocks, Skirt - Supre, Heels - Deena & Ozzy
 
This isn't really my usual style but really, I just wanted to try something different and play around
with something a little out there. I have not become gothic or whatever. I promise. I'm not usually a
fan of wearing crosses just because I'm neither a Christian nor am I a religious person so wearing
crosses as a fashion accessory/decoration seems weird to me. However, I have obviously made an
exception for this case and also for one other skirt which I picked up while I was away during
 summer break.
 
Also, these heels as you can probably tell, have been worn to death and I am actually quite surprised
 that they have not fallen apart. I have ran in them, jump in them all the time and have gone over the
most  uneven terrain in them yet they still show no sign of giving way. Which is good cause they are
the most comfortable heels and I love them to death.


14 comments:

  1. I'm the same way when it comes to wearing crosses as a fashion accessory since I am also not as religious. But I must say that your outfit is pretty nice! :D

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this outfit, it is perfect.
    and the way you have done your pictures is great.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this outfit. That top is so super rad xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally loving these photos and this outfit! everyone can use a little goth every once in a while :)

    xx
    My Morning Starship

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely ADORE that dress and those shoes are simply killer xxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. this shoot is killer. love it when bloggers try something outside their usual style. also them shoes are killer, love when comfort meets fashion
    x

    ReplyDelete