Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rochelle Adonis Blogger High Tea


Photo from Rochelle Adonis

It was my first time at Rochelle Adonis yesterday when I went for the wonderful high tea
organised by fellow blogger Monique of Little Miss Mon Bon for the Perth bloggers so
naturally, I was extremely excited to try out their food as I have heard excellent reviews
about that place.

The everchanging menu of savoury and sweet treats together with the whimsical decor are
what makes Rochelle Adonis so special. With all the exquisite glassware and beautiful
roses that adorn the place, I almost wish that every Saturdays could be spent at Rochelle
Adonis.
Sneak peek of what I wore.
Last two images courtesy of Le Fanciulle

It was nice being able to chat with the girls about their blogs and their life, especially Maz of Sassenfras and Trish of Le Fanciulle who were seated next to me, while enjoying the two courses with tea and also finally meeting some of them!

A huge thank you to Monique for organising the high tea as well as Style Palace for the gift bags!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the first 2 pictures! I only managed to take photos of my food haha - so typical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually forget to take photos of my food because I'm always too eager to start eating! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes & I love finding new Perth bloggers!


    sassyshann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow absolutely beautiful photos:) those shoes (uo?) are so eye catching, love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete