Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Monochrome

 photo DSC_0170b_zps5f8303d3.jpg  photo DSC_0165a_zpsbec692ee.jpg  photo DSC_0196a_zpsa55a8f08.jpg  photo DSC_0205a_zps154b101d.jpg
Top - thrifted; Shorts - Kmart; Shoes - Steve Madden; Bag - Singapore
I was feeling kinda lazy the other day so I just threw on a monochrome outfit which I am quite fond
of doing when I'm lazy and it somehow turned out looking like I had just thrown on my pajamas.
 Which I kinda love. 
That's the lovely Jessie. She was kind enough to help me with the
photos after we met up for lunch and was done with uni that day. I am so in love with that Maurie and
 Eve skirt of hers. We are currently planning something which I am really excited about and I can't
 wait to see what we end up with!



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to disagree with your mum but I love your shorts! They look so comfy and cool for when the weather is warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're too cute!
    i'm so excited ;)

    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, your bag is gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a good summer collection. Your outfit is so strong on fashion. Cannot be ignored, everyone should like your fashion trend, Looking so hot like summer. Excellent. Black Mini skirt and white shirt combination is really wonderful. I want to share an fashionable trend here, click below.
    leather skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete