Monday, May 20, 2013

Burgundy

 photo Untitled-2b_zps3950b111.jpg  photo DSC_0564a_zpsa6fdf437.jpg  photo DSC_0552g_zps14d7c106.jpg  photo DSC_0570final_zpsa90f0df1.jpg
Jumper - H&M; Lace Shorts - Kmart; Shoes - Steve Madden; Bag - Singapore

I'm pretty sure all the fitness fanatics would recognise this spot. My friends and I came here a couple
 of times and I fell in love with the lush green wall and the million dollar view of swan river. I knew I
 had to drop by one day for photos. Jessie and I were going around kings park one Saturday so we decided to drop by.

It doesn't show on the blog but I actually wear the combination of burgundy and black a lot. So much
 so that my friend could actually tell that burgundy is my favourite colour without me ever
mentioning it. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Photos by Jessie Irwanto

5 comments:

  1. you're so dreamy!! :") I love your shorts! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so gorgeous!
    aw, I love how these photos turned out :D
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color burgundy is quite nice!
    Love the simplicity of your outfit! :D

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie! Love this understated look, it suits you so well xx

    ReplyDelete