Friday, May 31, 2013

Hoodie

 photo DSC_0637b_zpsf9ce8f72.jpg  photo DSC_0655_zpsb50b2de7.jpg  photo DSC_0648_zps77c8e727.jpg  photo DSC_0662a_zps3f46c736.jpg
Button up - Thrifted; Hoodie - Gap; Vest - Marc Jacobs; Leather Shorts - Thrifted (DIY)
 
I wish it was still warm enough for shorts. It's been freezing in Perth these two days and I've been
bundling in four layers because I hate the cold. Oddly enough, it isn't cold enough for me to not
indulge in ice cream, something which my friends find amusing.

Anyway, I'm starting a new job next week, pretty excited about that, but with exams round the
corner, I'm not sure how often you'll see me updating this space. Hopefully not too little!

Have a good weekend everyone, stay warm!


6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The shoes are amazing and I love all the layers with those shorts.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are super rad!! I love the leather shorts! I like how the outfit has a cool, sporty look!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic look. Those shoes are perfection and I love how the interplay of the different fabrics/textures works so well together.

    Congrats on the new job! xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look and love how you wore your vest. Love your style! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love the shoes. Good luck with the new job!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete