Thursday, May 2, 2013

Weary

 photo Untitled-3-3_zps16bd45c9.jpg  photo DSC_0061c_zpsc7599040.jpg  photo DSC_0080a_zps81b7e895.jpg  photo Untitled-4-1_zps88237fef.jpg  photo DSC_0065a_zps732babc9.jpg
Khaki Shirt - Thrifted; Faux Leather Crop Top - Ally; Leather Shorts - DIY/Thrifted; Bag - Thrifted; Shoes - Online; Necklace - Bangkok
 
I've had this outfit in mind for ages but never really got around to putting it together. It always makes
 me happy when outfits turn out as nice as they do in my head. Not sure if I make any sense at all as
 uni is wearing me out so much at the moment. I really want to catch up on sleep because I'm so sleep
 deprived and I'm sure my eyebags are twice as bad in real life but I have to finish off an essay that's
 due on Monday. The only thing that is keeping me awake is caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine.
 
p.s. can't really see it but I got my nose pierced!

12 comments:

  1. love love love your outfit! I also love how you edited your photo :)) and omg! you're so brave to get your nose pierced! did it hurt? :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      It hurt for a few seconds when I got it pierced and a little the next few days when I smiled or yawned.

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so perfectly put together! I love nose piercings too, a little gem is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love leather and khaki. such a good look!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so gorgeous in this outfit! I love it! Sorry to hear you are so tired though - at least it is almost the weekend!

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique!
      Was so glad when weekend came and was so sad when it went so quickly!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is perfect!!!! Love it so much! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I'm glad you posted this outfit because I really like it. I like the combo of leather and khaki. I know its silly but Im trying to put my finger on where in Perth these photos were taken! And I have no idea.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It's just a small alleyway on Hay st opposite Betts if memory serves me right:)

      Delete
  7. yes to these shoes!!! Perfection xx

    Following! Would love a follow back my fellow Aussie xx


    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit! I love the double leather paired with the black shoes and backpack - AMAZING! x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit :)

    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete