Saturday, May 25, 2013

Winter

 photo DSC_0053final_zps18f483b3.jpg
 Blazer - Thrifted; Jumpsuit - Factorie; Belt - Online; Heels - Rubi
 
While I'm not too keen on winter and cold weather, I love layering and that is what I like to do when
 winter comes around. I can get away with sandals or strappy heels occasionally but knowing Perth's
 bipolar weather, I always make sure that I'm bundled up in a jacket or a coat just in case it gets cold
 in the middle of the day. Hence, this was what I came up with for ASOS's State of Fashion campaign
 when I was asked to shoot a winter look. If you are in Australia and want to win a $1,000 ASOS
 voucher, be sure to upload your winter look here!

7 comments:

  1. Great look! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I layered like it was nobody's business haha I love your chunky heels, so cute.

    xo Joana
    Grow In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jumpsuits!! I want oneeeee.

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, nice jumpsuit! Looks good on you.
    By the way, I'm from Perth too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that jumpsuit! looks so comfyy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in this ensemble missy!

    ReplyDelete