Friday, August 30, 2013

Jomay Cao Grand Opening

Before I headed to Jomay Cao's flagship store opening at Times Square Claremont last week,
I looked at some of her work online but was not really sure what to expect. When I got there, I knew
right away that her new collection - SS14 Palais Obscur will be well received at the Perth Fashion
Festival as part of the WA Designer Collections. 
 
 photo Untitled-2_zpsedc34d03.jpg  photo DSC_0570_zpseab1e6fb.jpg  photo DSC_0539_zps3238c4ae.jpg  photo DSC_0554_zps6d4a7546.jpg  photo DSC_0566_zps5e5bda0a.jpg
 
1. Audrey of Fashion Spoon & I + my favourite picks from the new collection.
2. Leather bag by Gyptian
3. Jessie!
4. A peek of the new collection - SS14 Palais Obscur 
5. Ring details
 
“I love combining opposing elements, so you will see contrasts between hard and soft; structure and
drapery; edgy and feminine, and so on, in each of my collections. I drew a majority of my inspiration
 for it from contemporary cut-out architecture and traditional provincial buildings which is probably
most evident in the cut-out patterned fabrics and intricate lacework.”
 
To view the new collection, get tickets to Perth Fashion Festival's WA Designer Collections or just
pop by the store at Times Square Claremont to view the collection up close.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on that first top & short set, absolutely stunning. That bag is a dream too, I'd never heard of this brand before but now I'm drooling over everything on their website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! i love that gyptian bag. never heard of it either but their stuff is so well designed!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I die for that bag. INCREDIBLE!

    xx

    Darcey
    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope to see you at Perth Fashion Festival!

    Audrey x
    www.fashionspoon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete