Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New In: Floral

 photo DSC_0619b2B_zps5da0f2c2.jpg
Top & Shorts - Dotti; Notebook - Typo
 
I used to hate floral prints.
 
Or rather, I used to think I hate floral prints. Until prints like these make me realise that I actually
love floral, especially if it's monochrome. It's fresh, classy and is a great way to make your outfit
stand out. This matching top and shorts are one of the few reasons why I am looking forward to
spring this year. That and the warm weather of course. I can't wait to wear them out when the weather
 gets warmer.

7 comments:

  1. this matching set is stunning!! love it so much.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. monotone florals are my fav! love this combo.

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete